Rates and Insurance
How does insurance work?
To determine if you have mental health coverage, the first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier and find out what your out-of-network benefits are. Many Frenchtown Psychotherapy clients find they are covered in full or in part by their health insurance or employee benefit plan. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash or checks are accepted for payment for sessions.
If you do attend your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions about therapy are always welcome. Please contact us for further information. Call today for a free consultation.
- Therapy Intake – $140
- Individual Therapy Session – $140
- Family Therapy Session- $140
- Couples Counseling – $150
If you are out of town or can’t make your appointment at Frenchtown Psychotherapy, you do not need to worry about interrupting your progress. We also offer mobile (facetime or skype) appointments by request. Contact us for more information.